FCS II Connect Glassflex Longboard Fins
Versatile, high performance fin. Connect turns and move up and down the board.
Neutral, well balanced template.
Versatile, high performance Longboard (LB) fin for all conditions.
Offers a combination of drive, speed and response for modern longboarding.
Turn and Connect: Seamlessly connect turns and move up and down the board.
- Based on the FCS Dolphin Longboard template.
2 + 1 Compatible.
Glass Flex (GF) fins are molded from engineering grade polymer. The flex of these fins has been designed to help novice surfers maintain speed and acceleration as they learn to execute turns and maneuvers.
The FCS II Tool-Less Longboard System
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.