FCS II Gerry Lopez Performance Core Tri Set
Through his numerous experiences surfing heavy waves on the North Shore, Gerry Lopez's new upright template provides speed and control through hollow powerful waves.
- Gerry Lopez, AKA Mr. Pipeline, showed what was possible on the infamous North Shore wave, adopting a relaxed stance while disappearing inside the hollow pit. His new fin template feels stable yet loose enough to turn smooth and easy. Ideal for bigger hybrid models these are the perfect fins for hollow powerful waves.
- Available in Medium Tri and Tri-Quad Sets
- Hollow steep waves, punchy beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Performance hybrid models with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Reactor: Find Speed. Speed, tight turns & snaps.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)