FCS II Mick Fanning Peformance Core Tri Set
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Mick Fanning's signature FCS II MF fin in premium PC material for controlled powerful surfing.
- Mick's fin in premium PC material delivers a dynamic, yet very controlled feel when performing powerful turns.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to snap hard off the top and carve long roundhouse cutbacks.
- This fin provides maximum drive.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)